If you have forgotten your Volcano eBill password or account number, a few quick steps will get you going again.
- If you have forgotten your account number, click the “Did you forget your Account Number” link. You can also find your account number at the top of your most current bill.
- Type the email address you used when you enrolled into eBill, and click “Look Up”.
- A message will appear stating that your account number has been emailed to you.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com containing your account number.
- Click the “Did you forget your Password” link.
- Enter your account number and click “Email Password to Me”. If you’re not sure what your account number is, follow the steps above to recover your account number, or look at the top of your latest bill.
- A message will appear letting you know that your password has been emailed to you.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org alerting you that your password has been reset. You will be issued a one-time password that must be changed after your next login.
- Browse back to the Volcano eBill site and sign in with the one-time password.
- You will be prompted to change the password. If the Old Password field contains characters, you should delete them and enter the one-time password.
- A message will appear letting you know the password has been updated. Click the Sign In link and log in with your new password.