Online Payments via eBill
We look forward to talking and meeting with our customers, but did you know there are other ways to pay without having to come in to our office? All of these ways are simple and save you time! Here are several ways you can pay your Volcano Communications bill at the eBill site.
- After enrolling, you can make a one-time payment with a saved payment account that you’ve set up in eBill.
- You can set up an automatic payment from your eBill payment account.
- You can make a one-time payment without enrolling.
These choices allow you to decide the best way to pay your bill. We suggest that you do enroll so that you receive the benefits of eBill, such as viewing and printing your bills, setting up automatic payments, and making easy and quick payments using payment accounts.
Create Payment Account
To make a payment using a saved payment account, you’ll first need to create that account. Set up your credit card or bank account information, or both, as Payment Accounts.
eBill Make Payment
Once your account is set up, you can easily make a payment using that account.
If you’d like, you can have your bill automatically paid by turning on “Auto-Pay”. To better control Auto-Pay, you can create rules that only allow payments to be made when the bill is under a certain amount.
No need to sign up or register an account. Click “eBill” in the top navigation bar. Choose “Sign In or Make A One-Time Payment”. Click the “One Time Pay” button. You can choose whether to have funds taken directly out of your checking account or use a credit card. This easy, secure form of payment is available any time – day or night.
Less Technical Payment Options
• In-Person – We gladly welcome visitors. Stop by the office between 8am – 5:30pm Monday through Friday or 8am – 4:30pm on Saturday to make a payment by cash, check, debit or credit card.
• Drop-box – Our drop-box is located at the front of our building. You can drop off payments (checks or cash) 24/7/365. Drop-box payments are generally processed within 24 hours.
• Over the Phone – Give us a call 24 hours a day at 1.209.296.7502. We’ll be happy to process your debit or credit card payment over the phone.
For more information about our online payment options, give us a call, stop by the office or visit https://secure.billtrust.com/VOLCANOTEL/obp/signin.php.